Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Andersens Outshine the Rain



This is the final version of the photo.

June was without a doubt the rainiest I have ever seen in Brigham City (just check out my leaky garage ceiling!) There were, however, some outstanding bright spots. Like the Andersen Family Reunion on Father's Day. What a fun bunch of people. It had been a long time since we had gotten together, so it was a great day. I thought I would share some of the rays of sunshine that managed to break through the miserable June weather this year.

3 comments:

  1. Just look at that ray of Logan! :) You are so creative. I'm very impressed with what you come up with! Wanna take over my scrapbooking? I think I've all ran out of creative juices. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WAS a great day...wasn't it?! I like what you did with the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute dad!! You can take over my scrapbooking as well! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete