Saturday, August 15, 2009

Teton Scenery

For some reason, the Tetons have always possessed some kind of magical power in my mind. Maybe it's because I grew up in Idaho, and as a kid, I always looked forward to 'going to the Tetons' with my family. I think some of that must have rubbed off on my family as well. Almost all of the photos in this video were taken by my kids.

The music that accompanies the video is a song I first heard when Noelle was in high school - the Madrigals sang it, and most recently Coulton sang it as a duet with Natalie. In my mind, the photos and the music combined remind me of many happy years spent in the shadow of those mountains, so I thought it would be fun to share it with you.

My next video (in work) will focus on all the great family photos taken during the trip. Until then ...

4 comments:

  1. WOW, awesome, looks like you had some fun this weekend, can't wait to see the people one! I can see know I should have been chking the blog, you have been updating, I'd missed a bunch. Great Job! You do so well with the music picture combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!!! I showed Isaac and told him that's where we went camping. He said "Oh! Where's my grandpa?" The next thing he asked was "Where's my tent?" Beautiful scenery, Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome dad...Everyone got really great pics....who needs to buy postcards when you've got a family of photographers? Beautiful pics of grandpa's mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it dad!! Makes me want to go back. Scratch that, let's quit our jobs and school and just go live there.

    ReplyDelete