Saturday, May 30, 2009

Coulton Graduating?


I know. For a lot of you, it's news that Coulton is graduating. It's not that I didn't think he could, it just doesn't seem possible that the time has arrived so quickly. It doesn't seem possible. Anyway, I'm a proud dad. I mean, it's nice that he's graduating and all... that's only part of the reason I'm proud. The main reason I'm proud is because he has turned out to be such a gentle, kind, and principled young man. He has so many young friends who all look up to him and enjoy being in his company. I like his quote in the yearbook when they asked him about the football season. He commented that it had been a tough year for the team, but he still had learned a lot. I'm sure he has learned a lot - much of which will stand him in good stead as he continues his journey in life. In the words of his friend, Steve Barron, Coulton's a 'stud'! I think that's good?!

1 comment: